Whiro - The Book: Chapter 06: Traitor



English beta

The news about Victor's death was very tragic. His parents started to cry a lot and they couldn't think about anything at the moment.

* * *

-Thanks for everything, Phill. I will need some time to read all the books, but it is like you already said earlier… -said Michelle, that was interrupted by a call on her cellphone. -Hello? What?! No! Isn't true, please! Okay, okay. See you soon.
-What's the problem? -asked Romero.
-Victor is dead!
-What? -asked Andrea, shocked. -What happened?
-I don't know. I need to go now.
-Not alone, we are going too -said Romero.
-See you soon Phill and thanks for the books -said Michelle, going to outside faster.
-You're welcome!
-Sorry, Phill. I think that this is our case too -said Romero.
-No problem, see you later.

* * *

When Michelle arrived at Victor's house, Vivian wasn't there, just Sir Sandoval. Romero and Andrea was in the car, waiting.

Hugging Victor's father, Michelle asked:
-Sorry. What happened? I can't believe it!
-I'm not sure, but everything was normal, till when he went to a kind of slumber party, I don't know.
-Slumber party? Last night?
-Yes, he told me that was coming with some friends. Today in the morning, we received the news.
-Where is Vivian?
-At the hospital, solving some stuff. The cop said that they founded a book on the place. Maybe it was a suicide, you know, together…
-He was with me last night. He never told me about the party. I don't know what I can say now. I can't believe that Victor is gone. Where is the book?

* * *

-I know that Victor was playing the game -said Andrea.
-Let's wait. We gonna waste time teaching Michelle.
-Hm, now you agree with me?
-Yep, but the plan has changed now. We lost time to stop Vanessa.

Michelle went out and saw Andrea and Romero in the car.

-So, what happened to Victor, Michelle? -asked Romero.
-That's true... he passed away.
-I'm sorry.
-No problem. He was playing the game last night.
-I'm so sorry about that. We can't stop Vanessa anymore -said Romero.
-What? Of course we can!
-No Michelle. Vanessa killed a lot of teenagers, she's now stronger than ever. We don't have the power to stop. Sorry -said Andrea.
-We need to spread that. To protect all those people around us!
-Is not gonna work. Don't forget to read the books, and now, we decided to stop the plan -said Romero, looking to Michelle.
-Are you telling me, that I'm no necessary anymore?
-No. I'm telling us that we are not going to stop Vanessa anymore, we can't. Stay safe and awake for what is coming.
-Cowards! -said Michelle, very angry. -The world is just gonna end, and both of you are cowards, with fear to fight against that fucking witch!!
-It isn't easy like you think! -said Romero.
-I don't need you anymore too. The same way that you came to my life, is the same that both of you are gonna get out!

Very angry, Michelle walked away, leaving Romero and Andrea.

-Are you happy now? -asked Andrea.
-Was necessary.
- Romero, wasn't right. You could have to choose another way. Another moment. 

* * *

Hours ago, at Phill's house. While Michelle was looking for some books, on the kitchen was Romero, Andrea and Phill…

-The gateway was open last night.
-How did you know about that? -asked Romero.
-Since the beginning of the mass suicide, I mean, the beginning of the news about that too.
-Sorry. How it's possible? Just following the news? -asked Andrea.

Phill was up to the old closet and got a book.

-A book on a closet, on the kitchen, interesting -said Andrea.
-That’s the Whiro's book.
-Be careful with that -said Romero.

Phill opened on a specific page, and then, Andrea and Romeo was able to read the following message:

"The gate was open. Nothing can stop me now"

-How we can know if it is really true?
-Romero, this is a demonic book, but trust me, all the messages are true.
-What about Michelle? -asked Andrea.
-Leave the lady to learn about other worlds.
-No way. We had the opportunity to stop Vanessa, but now, we don't have it anymore.
-So, what we gonna do now? -asked Andrea.

* * *

At home, alone, Phill was watching TV when the power goes off. He tried to turn on again but wasn’t working.

-Hello Phill! -said a woman’s voice, near to Phill.
-Who are you? -asked Phill, looking for that woman.
-You know me.
-Vanessa?!

Vanessa just appeared in front of him, she was wearing a white shirt and holding an ax.

-What do you want from me?
-On the past, you tried to stop me, but this time, I gonna stop you first!
-Hold on! Don’t do it!
-Why?
-You need me.

Laughing, Vanessa asked:
-Really? Why? I don’t need you.
-I have something that you are looking for!
-No games Phill, not this time. 

 Phill tried to run but with her powers, Vanessa locked the door.

-Please, let me go!
-Traitor! -said Vanessa, throwing Phill on the sofa.
-I’m not a traitor, Vanessa.
-Maybe your friends didn’t know about your past. But I do!
-You can't do what you want alone. Whiro is not going to wake up.
-Where is the book? The first! Tell me!!!
-I'm not gonna tell you, bitch!

A quake started to shake all the house, breaking everything.
-I'm gonna send you to hell now. Bye Phill, see you soon.


_________
________

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários