Whiro - The Book: Chapter 05: 'For us'



English beta version

Michelle was excited about the new life that was coming, but, she also was afraid. At home, alone, she was surfing on the internet when someone knocked on the door. Was Victor, holding a small backpack:

-Victor? How are you? It's good to see you.
-Thanks - said him, hugging her. - Can I?
-Of course.

* * *

-Why did you allowed Michelle to do this kind of business? -asked Andrea, while Romero was driving faster on that night.
-If she really want to help us, it's okay. We can't stop Vanessa and Whiro without help.
-On the past, we tried to  teach another volunteer, and he was dead.
-We need to know how that book was inside on that house.
-Someone is helping Vanessa outside, maybe we already lost this fight.
-Of course we lost, but we need to stay prepared for the Armageddon.

* * *

-I saw a lot of news about some teenagers dying, following that book.
-So?
-Since we lost Caroline and Hugo, I started to think about the future, living on the Armageddon.
-Victor, you were one of us that saw what happened on that vacations. I'm going to help Romero and Andrea. You need to do the same, please! For Caroline, for us. I don't want to live on the Armageddon.

Thinking about what Michelle was said, he opened the small backpack and withdrew a book.

-The book!
-I founded on the house, was near to the Caroline`s room.
-Maybe Romero could found a way to stop Vanessa.
-And bring Caroline back.
-Are you going to help?
-How?

* * *

Romero and Andrea arrived at a small bar on the road. Inside of the bar, Phill, was waiting for both. He was a old friend, and knew a lot about the book and Vanessa. Talking a lot, finally they had the opportunity to talk about the past…

-I know that you need my help. But, I can't, like I used to on the past. I'm not that guy anymore.

Phill was seventy years old. One of the most important people that really tried to stop Vanessa for the first time ever. But, the plan, unhappily didn't work. So, for a long time, Vanessa disappeared and now, is back again to complete the plan.

* * *

Victor was on the train, going to home, holding the book on her hands. Near, a boy was looking into the book, and Victor realized that.

-Hey man, can I see that? -asked the boy.
-Of course -said Victor, giving the book.
-It's really the Whiro’s book. Are you playing the game?
- Oh, no. Isn't mine.

The train stopped on the station, and Victor with the boy, landed off too.

-I was looking for the book,  but is extremely difficult.
-My advice is to not play the game -said Victor.

Giving back the book to Victor, the boy said:
-But, its seems to be good. The media is attacking the book, just because was made for entertainment. All the news about mass suicide is fake. How can a book be so dangerous?
-This time, the media is right about that. This book is dangerous. You are playing with real demons, man.
-I bet that you are afraid about the game. So, why didn't you come with me, with my friends to play that? We are interested about that, but we don't have a book. You do.
-Okay. I've changed my mind. But, there is a rule, just one.
-What kind of rule?
-When that game start getting dangerous, we are going to stop. Real, stop.
-Deal, man.

* * *
On the next morning, Michelle was at home, when received a message by Andrea, saying to meet her at a specific place.

* * *

The group was on a small house, near to downtown, was Phill’s house. A bookshelf was holding Michelle's attention, while Romero, Andrea and Phill was talking on the kitchen. Michelle started to look for some books. Many of them was about paranormal worlds and demons.

-Did you liked? -asked Andrea.
-Oh, sorry. I was just…
-No problem Lady. If you really want to learn about Vanessa, you will need to read a lot.
- How did you got all these books?
- Years looking, years of researches.
-How can I start? Its so many to read -said Michelle.
-First, you need to know that… there are a lot of worlds, lot of demons, lot of witches, lot of creatures… you can't even imagine.
-Its like a fantasy world?
-Maybe. But is real.
-You are going to learn how this kind of worlds work -said Andrea, getting a book.

* * *
On the same morning, a policeman knocked on the Victor's parents house.

-Hello. How can I help you? -asked Sir Sandoval, Victor's father.
-Hi. Its about Victor.
-My son. What's wrong?
-Hello. What happened? -asked Vivian, Victor's mom. That was arriving from the supermarket.

______
________

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários