Whiro - The Book: Chapter 02: The sacrifice


English beta version 


Hugo was outside, alone, trying to found that mysterious girl.

'Hugo, follow me', said a sweet female voice, but Hugo couldn't saw who was calling him.
-Hello? I can't see you. Where are you?
'Help me, Hugo, I'm here'
-Fuck! I hate this kind of game!

At that moment, someone put their hands on Hugo`s shoulder…
-OH GOD!
-Hugo! -said Michelle.
-You scared me, Michelle!
-What the hell are you doing here? Alone?
-I saw someone in the forest, maybe Caroline. She was calling me.
-Calling for what?
-I don't know. And you?
-I heard someone calling me too, in my bedroom. I thought it was you.
-I didn't call you. Sorry.

-So, where are Victor and Caroline?

* * *

Hours ago...

At night, Caroline and Victor were on the bedroom, together, trying to read the stranger book:
-I can't read anything, I just recognize the word 'whiro' -said Caroline.
-Let's call that by Whiro's book. Go ahead, keep turning the pages.



On the next page, they finally found something interesting, a kind of map and the following message: 'The map is gonna show the real world. Follow the instructions and you will found Vanessa'.


-This book is a kind of game. A bad game, without organization -said Victor.
-Okay, maybe we can follow the map.
-Really?
-Of course, Victor.
-No way, it's night and we didn't know the forest. Let's try tomorrow, okay?
-Hmm, grr.

Caroline waited until Victor sleep, and alone, she got the book and the smartphone and decided to follow the map. She spends some minutes studying the map and was easy to know where the house was located and them, she started the adventure.

Outside, with the smartphone flashlight, she founded the beginning of the track and started to disappear in the middle of the forest. 

* * *

Victor was sleeping when Hugo woke him up:
-Wait, what is happening?
-Victor, where is Caroline? -asked Hugo.
-What? I don't know. She was here, sleeping too.
-I saw someone in the woods, maybe is Caroline - said Hugo.
-So, you know where she is.
-He's trying to say that Caroline may be lost in the woods.
-I heard someone calling me.
-Okay, let's found her -said Victor.

* * *

Caroline was on the middle of the way, alone on the track, the smartphone was alerting about the battery. She stopped and started to go back when some stranger's voice started to speak to her. She was unable to understand that language. Trying to see who was speaking, Caroline started to feel scared. At that moment, an arrow hit his arm, making her faint.

In the woods, still near the house, the group was looking for Caroline.

-We can get into the woods too, it's dangerous -said Michelle.
-We need to help Caroline. I know what she was doing…
-What?
-The book, she told me that she was trying to follow the map-related Victor.
-What book? -asked Hugo.
-The Whiro's book. You know, the stranger book that we found on the house.
-But everything wrote on that book, is in a stranger language -observed Michelle.
-Turning some pages, we founded a map. She invited me, but I said no because it's dangerous. We didn't know this place.
-Shit, probably she is following the map. But where is the end of the map? -asked Michelle.
-The book said that we gonna found Vanessa. She thinks that book is a kind of game… and me too.
-CAROLINE! -screamed Hugo, but without success. -We can wait for her or follow the same way…
-No way, probably she got the book too -said Victor.
-So, what we gonna do now? I'm not gonna look for her inside of the woods -said Michelle.
-You can stay. I'll go -said Victor.
-Me too. Michelle stays at the house. If Caroline comes back, call us. My cellphone is charged - said Hugo, excited.
-Okay, but, please. Be safe.

Hugo and Victor started to get into the woods and Michelle returned to the house. Still without electricity, Michelle waited in the living room with your cellphone.

* * *

Caroline was arrested, in a dark cave. But she wasn't alone. Two people wearing a pig mask and a long red cloth that covered their bodies was looking at Caroline's face. Candles lit the place when Caroline finally opened her eyes. 

-Thanks for coming, Carol. Whiro is very happy and proud of you.
-What? Leave me alone! Who are you? Leave me alone! -screamed Caroline.
-First, you need to stop screaming, here, no one is gonna hear you. It's time for the ritual. Vanessa is waiting for your sacrifice!
-FUCK! LET ME OUT! HELP!

Slapping Caroline's face, one of them said:
-Stop screaming! Bitch! STOP! You are here for free, no one forced you to read that book!
-Book? That book is impossible to understand something, there are a lot of stranger symbols and words. Piece of shit! -answered Caroline, aggressively.

Both the pig masks started to say some stranger words. One of them took a knife and started to move into Caroline.
-No! Stop! Stop! -screaming Caroline.

A small cut was made on his arm, and then they took a small amount of Caroline's blood.
-Ahh!

Then, they mingled Caroline's blood with a strange liquid that was in a cup and forced her to drink. While Caroline was forced to drink, the other pic mask stuck a silver stake in Caroline's belly.

-The ritual is over. VANESSA, WAKE UP! -screamed. 

So, Caroline wasn't dead, now, she was turned into Vanessa! A stronger and dangerous witch.

* * *

Alone and scared, Michelle was trying to feel better, playing on the cellphone, when the electricity came back.
-Oh! Finally, thanks!

At the same moment, someone knocked on the door.  But when Michelle was going to open, the door opened first; it was Caroline.

-Caroline? What happened to you?

Holding the book, she was dirty and her face was changed, something wrong was happening inside her.
-I'm okay. Sorry.
-Are you crazy? Victor said that was very dangerous in the woods!
-I said that I'm okay. It was just a mistake, sorry for that. I'm gonna take a shower now, excuse me…
-Okay, go ahead… -said Michelle, worried, and calling to Victor and Hugo.

* * *

In the bedroom, Caroline just has finished, then again, she opened the book. Now, the words were in English and she started to read.

'The next level is to kill someone and don't forget about the baby. Time is running. Whiro needs your help, Vanessa'.


-This time, I'm not gonna fail! 

* * * 



Victor and Hugo were in the woods when they received the information that Caroline was back. But, at that moment, both headed a strange voice in the middle of the woods.
-Did you hear that? -asked Hugo.
-Yes, but I don't understand. Let's go back, please -answered Victor.

Again, a stranger's voice started talking and a woman started to laugh. Scared, both, Victor and Hugo started running back to the house.


_______
_______

Postar um comentƔrio

0 ComentƔrios